View all photos (9)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bodega San Juan - Museo del VinoStop: 60 minutes -• Virtual Visit this magnificent familiar winery producing hand crafted wine. • Discover its beautiful spots and know more about its history and background. • Get into the world of wine tourism with a local guide. * For this virtual activity you will need to have installed the Livestream app. Virtual visits will be in the morning in Spanish and English in the afternoon. Get into the world of wine tourism by visiting Finca El Mocanal - Bodega San Juan. Enjoy this guided tour thanks to which you will discover the winery facilities, especially its 3 grape-treading unique wineries, its museum and the vineyards. You will get to know more about its history while feeling and walking along the vineyards. At the wine museum, you will learn about the tradition and both the ancient and modern wine-making procedures. Once you enter the winery, which remains at its original condition since the opening, back in 1912, that unmistakable aroma will overwhelm you right before the tasting gets started. Let yourself be guided by Cristina Millán, expert winemaker and Agricultural Engineer, leading the 5th generation of a family with great dedication to winemaking. Do not miss the chance to live this unforgettable experience.Read more
- Virtual guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Awesome place great fun
Such a good, Clean place and a lot of fun!!. We went here during the lockdown and couldn't believe how or why this…
This was a very good virtual tour. Although we had trouble accessing initially, the tour operator, Antonio, called…
Enjoyable and informative
My wife and I visited as we both enjoy aquariums. This one is very clean, modern and has some wonderful exhibits b…
Great Day in the Sea
Picked us up from hotel, nice boat, cough few red snappers. Very funny couple, food and drinks provided. Was expect…
Not an "English" guided tour
First the good points. Our driver, a lovely man, arrived on time and after a little confusion caused by my lack of …
Superb underwater adventure
A very professional safety conscious activity which interacted & held interest with all ages throughout. The engagi…
A reconstruction of Guanche culture
Pre booked tickets and arrived late afternoon, ample car parking on GC 60 . Maps are supplied and you walk in an a…
Yellow Submarine Plus
We first went on the Yellow Submarine with friends visiting. The trip itself involves 40 minutes underwater, when y…
Do not book tickets unless you are able to print them!
I booked the tickets in my hotel room via internet. It turned out they needed to have the tickets printed! The fact…
Good show and very authentic just like shows we saw in the early sixties. Problem with ‘skip the line’ as nobody un…
A highlight for adults and children
A lovely aquarium with lots different types of fish and marine life. A path takes you on a journey past displays of…
We really enjoyed our two hour boat trip during which we were lucky to see a whale spouting and many dolphins swimm…
Gran Canaria in 1 day
We booked this trip via Tripadvisor and got a confirmation right away with the time they would pick us up. Unfortun…
Night under the stars
The cinema is a brilliant experience, one of the highlights of our winter break.cosy blankets good service and easy…
No Rum factory
We were very disappointed that we didn't get to visit the Rum factory especially as that had been are main reason f…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241